I always make them, but seldom do I keep all of them.
Maybe if I make a shorter list this year...I'll have a better chance of keeping them. LOL!
1. Pray daily.
2. Go back to the gym 3 times a week and lift weights in addition to daily cardio.
3. Eat more protein & veggies. Cut back on sugar intake, fix healthier meals for the family.
4. Learn something new on my computer each week - ie. don't miss those Mac classes.
5. Become proficient at Illustrator.
6. Dejunk my house - starting with my master bath, then tackle the attic.
7. Finish redecorating my house - start with living room and then the family room.
8. Travel someplace new. Try a new food there. Try an activity I've never done before. (this one I can't wait to do!)
9. Spend time teaching the boys how to do things...money management, photoshop, cooking, photography, etc.
10. Make a new piece of art for my house every month.
So...do you make New Years Resolutions?
Do you keep them?
What are some of yours?